Punjab Law College Lahore has the privilege of being the first Law College in the Private Sector. It was established on 1 October 1987, under the auspices of `Islamic Commerce Educational Society (Regd)'. The objective has been to provide quality education in Law with an emphasis on the concept of Islamic Justice and its implementation in Pakistan.
University of the Punjab accredited registration to the College, vide letter No.27/4-88/590/94, dated 12 April 1988, and permanent affiliation, vide letter No.1862/P, dated 3 September 1988.
The college is located at 14-C, New Muslim Town Lahore: the Campus is linked with a convenient network of public transport.
PLC Rawalpindi, another landmark of the Punjab Group of Colleges, has the privilege of serving the twin cities of Rawalpindi and Islamabad for over eleven years. The college has to its credit some rare academic distinctions. The alumni of this institution have not only been serving as Advocates, they also take active part in politics, social service, and diverse other activities.