We have links with bunch of very good law firms and public offices. Our Apprenticeship Plan covers two sides of professional training,
Mid-Studies Plan: The students are sent for apprenticeship during their final year studies. Students are awarded credit hours for the internships.
After Studies Plan: Punjab Bar Council awards license of practice after completion of six months apprenticeship at some law office. We help our students in finding good law offices.
For the time being, we have these law offices/firms on our panel:
- Mujtaba Jamal Law Associates (Corporate & Commercial Law),
- Asghar Ali and Associates (Corporate, Banking & Civil Law),
- Sami Zafar and Co (Corporate Law),
- Siddiqui Law Chamber (Criminal Law),
- Shahnazi Law Chambers (Civil & Criminal Law),
- Hussain Law Chambers (Constitutional Law),
- Pir & Pirzada’s Law Associates (Taxation Law),
- Zahid Law Associates (Banking, Family & Rent Matters),
- Awan and Awans Associates (Civil, Criminal & Banking Law),
- Daha Law Associates (Criminal Law),
- Ashraf, Shaheen & Zahid Advocates & Corporate Consultants (Corporate, Civil & Family Law),
- Naqvi Law Associates (Corporate & Civil Law)