A disciplined and healthy environment always inspires man to hard work which, in the longer run, reflects upon his patterns of life. Therefore, every educational institution considers the maintenance of discipline as one of its prime responsibilities. Valuing the same, PLC not only aims at creating a highly disciplined environment within its campus but also endeavor to etch vividly such rules in the minds of its students.
The students are required to strictly observe the following rules:
- The use of cell phones is strictly prohibited within campus during class timings (Rule38)
- Students shall not create any disturbance, nuisance or loiter about during class timings (Rule 34(4))
- Students shall not engage themselves in activities which tantamount to misconduct as defined u/R 2(e) (Rule 34(2))
- Campus is a non-smoking area and smoking therefore, is strictly prohibited within campus (Rule 37)
- Students are required to observe class timings. Any student who comes late will be marked absent for purposes of the relevant class. (Rule 17(2))
Note: As per Rule 17, no leave will be sanctioned without a prior application and a fine of rupees10 per lecture and 30 per day will be imposed for absence without prior leave.